Offer terms and conditions
Terms and conditions of the double credit student offer.
- This offer gives students who have a valid educational email address double credit up to $10 on their first order.
- To be eligible for this offer the customer must be the owner of an active academic email address containing .ac or .edu from a recognised university or college.
- To receive the voucher code the customer must enter their active academic email address on our student page. We will send a voucher code that is designed for single use by one customer. It is the responsibility of the recipient of the voucher code to make sure it is used by the correct person.
- The voucher code will expire one month after the date that it was sent.
- A single user can only be emailed one voucher code by our system. We will not distribute voucher codes to the same user twice and our customer support team will not distribute the student voucher codes using another method.
- Localphone does not take any responsibility for the emails containing voucher codes which have been lost or deleted.
- The double credit voucher code can’t be used on repeat orders.
- This offer is designed for new customers only so we reserve the right to decline an order which we believe has been made by an existing customer.
- This offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other promotional codes or offers.
- Localphone reserves the right to remove this offer at any time including prior to the advertised end date without notice.
- There is no cash alternative to this offer.
- Once you have signed up for the offer you will be subject to the standard terms and conditions of service for Localphone.