Get in touch
If you need help setting up an account or making a phone call, or would like to leave feedback on the site or service, please don't hesitate to let us know.
Tel: 0333 555 3 555 (UK)
(9am to 5pm GMT, Monday – Friday)
If you have a technical issue, for example you can not place calls or you need help setting up your incoming number/VoIP device, then please click on the following link to set up an email to the technical department Email us
Help & Support
Please be advised that the Vietnam Telecommunications Authority has suddenly, without prior notice, disconnected all access numbers from their country resulting in service outages for all customers utilizing incoming numbers or local numbers from Vietnam. We are working to restore these services as soon as possible, however, we cannot make any guarantee since they have been disconnected via the regulator directly. In the meantime, we encourage our Vietnam customers to utilize our Dial Online or Internet Phone options to keep in touch with their contacts until we can provide an update.
Frequently Asked Questions
- I’ve got a voucher code – how do I use it?
- Why am I asked for a PIN when I make a Local Numbers call?
There are two reasons that this might happen
1. You have called from a number that’s not registered with us. To register a new number click here.
2. Your Caller ID is hidden. This means we can’t identify your phone and will ask for your account number and PIN. Your Caller ID is the number that displays when you call someone. If you enable your caller ID we should be able to identify your phone and we won’t need to ask for your PIN.
To find details of your PIN and account number please click here.
- Why was my payment split into two amounts?
As part of our commitment to security we occasionally require users to verify their details by splitting a payment into two random amounts. Since you are the only person that has access to your bank account / credit card statement, you are the only person that can discover these two amounts.
For more information or to verify a recent payment please visit our Verify Payment page.